DUNSTONE METHODIST CHURCH
Dunstone chapel was built in 1833 by the Weslyan Methodists and stands on a slope above the Widecombe to Ponsworthy road, about three quarters of a mile from Widecombe looking out across the valley to the high moors beyond.
We are a small congregation of Bible believing Christians open to anyone who would like to join us.
We hold an informal service every Sunday at 3pm with worship led by a guitar and in depth Bible Study.
There is usually tea and cake available before the service.
We have a large Christian lending library in the chapel
which anyone may use.